STAGE 4 BUSINESS RESTRICTION INFORMATION
With Stage 4 restrictions in place from 11.59pm on Wedneday, August 5 Antipodes Bookshop and Gallery have made a number of changes to our operations. These operations will be in place for six weeks beginning Thursday, August 6 and allows us to consider the safety of our community, staff and families while continuing to put books into your hands and homes.
Please take note of the following service restrictions:
- Our physical door is closed and no member of the public is allowed inside for browsing
- We are open Monday to Saturday, closed Sunday
- Our hours are 10am - 3pm daily
- We continue to offer ONLINE ORDERS, FREE LOCAL DELIVERY, CONTACTLESS CLICK AND COLLECT and POSTAL SERVICES
- Staff hours are restricted so please be patient with response times
- We are only accepting PRE-PAID orders. This can be done online (both postal or click and collect) or via the phone or email for delivery
- For direct deposit details, please contact us via phone or email
- Our FREE home delivery service will continue to operate during this time. Please note we will deliver as soon as possible but cannot guarantee a specific day or time
- We continue to use AusPost for our postage service and charge $8 for one item, $5 for additional items and free delivery over $100. Please note we cannot guarantee delivery times for AusPost and there are expected delays
- Our stock continues to be delivered via courier but we are experiencing delays due to distributor issues and ask for your patience when ordering
- Staff recommendations via phone and email are limited at this time. Please use our RECOMMENDATION form on the website
If you need clarification on any of the above information, please contact the shop via phone or email.
We thank you for your continued support and understanding. Please stay safe and keep well.